My belief is that balance is essential to a purposeful and successful life. I won’t make you false promises that working with me will give you a state of permanent happiness and fulfilment because life doesn’t work that way. The twists and turns of life may mean what is perfect today may no longer work for you tomorrow. To manage this I’ll not only assist you in identifying and achieving today’s goals but future-proof you for one of life’s twists with the provision of resilience, confidence and self-management tools.
My approach is gentle and compassionate but that doesn’t mean I won’t push you or ask the hard questions. It does mean I’ll show empathy for the difficulties you’re facing and recognise that change is hard. I’ll be your strongest supporter until you realise that the strongest person you have on your side, has been, and always will be, you.
As your life coach, you can expect me to:
- work with you as a partner to make positive changes in your life (career, relationship, education, balance or simply direction)
- provide materials, support and information that helps you understand what’s important to you and what’s holding you back
- teach you that it’s not just ‘work-life’ balance we need to focus on but it applies to all aspects of our lives (physical, fun, growth, love, relationships, health, finances & work)
- encourage you to embrace life as being perfectly imperfect and to use these experiences (good or bad) as a source of knowledge, motivation and understanding
- focus on the future and solutions instead of the past and healing
- assist with goal setting, planning, & performance reviews
- seek feedback on our relationship so I too can continue to work on myself and the ongoing quality of the services I provide.
If you can accept life is not always perfect or a consistent state of happiness but is about purpose, growth and being authentically you… then I’m the coach for you.